Friday, May 1, 2009

FRUSTATED IN MYSELF

As i remember in my last blogspot last February, I said to myself , I will teach Katrina by myself, lessons came from JTC last March 18, and I'm guilty not religiously following it,,,, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

It's easier to say about how will you do it, excited to do it, but my God! It's hard doing it, the implementation as I say in my work, planning, conceptualizing is easy, implementing and monitoring is the hardest, it needs dedication, patience, consistency. AAAARRRRGGHHHH!

God called me to be a stay home mom,. to be a teacher to my 3 children, to love and nurture them in my hands...*@#% it's hard,,,,someone help me please!!!!!

Let me talk to 1,000 people, let me do an event for 24 hours, let me talk for 24 hours, let me do leg work and marketing strategies and blits , give me out of the earth QUOTA, but please not this!

It's easier to hit a figures than to hit a development in ones child..... RESULT ORIENTED,,,,yeah , that's me in WORK in OFFICE not at home...mama mia, ok
courage, no more courage! one by one....


Relax , take it easy, write everything down, and stick to it...wwaaahhh!

No comments: