Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW YEAR, NEW DAY, NEW BEGINNING

I (mommy Karen) stopped reading other mom's blog regarding Cochlear implanted children improvements in my yahoo groups and deaf village. it's new year , a new day , a new beginning for all of us,including me and Katrina. I started working again a month ago, and hoping by working she won't stop therapy anymore and continue her studies in the school she will fit in and learn more, I stopped to compare her to other kids and pressure myself to death about her talking, Once again we start with a prayer and once again dedicate our Lives to Jesus, I pray that we will be at the right place at the right time with the right people and the right circumstances In God's plan and time.

Moretimes I love punishing myself by stressing myself with small things,,,good thing my husband is the cool one. Katrina is happy and I know she will talk one day, just one step at a time. My other kids will grow up , I can't cry over spilled milk, we can't get back time so we move on, we look up, then we look forward...Let's go forth and run the race until we reach our goal....

No comments: